Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 21.00 HOUR true
Day Shift, Weekend - Mechanical Assembler
Hartford, WI 53027 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-09 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138131 Pay Rate: 21.00
Shift: 1st, Weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun, (5am -5pm)
- Perform final assemblies of door orders and manufactured parts per the daily production schedule.
- Read and follows blueprints, work orders, and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments).
- Attach motor, chain, straps or any other components needed per the bill of materials in the weldments.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the manufactured parts.
- Clean and properly mark final assembly.
- Inspect final assembly and move to staging area.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise.
- Strong mechanical assembly background.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, work instructions and blueprints.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and to manage more than one task simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Must be able to read and use standard tape measure as well as other measuring tools.