Find your perfect match today.
Day, Night Shift - Quality Inspector
Germantown, WI 53022 US
• Routinely walk the production floor keeping track of presses that are running and the inspection status for each.
• Communicates with production supervision to align with daily production schedule.
• Collects First Piece, Significant Event, and In-process inspection samples.
• Perform visual inspection on assigned jobs as required.
• Follow Visual Inspection Criteria (VIC) and General Visual Inspection Guidelines.
• Completes inspections under magnification when required.
• Verifies packaging and labeling when required.
• Perform dimensional verification activities using, but not limited to, the following:
• Hand gauges, drop indicator, optical comparator, physical parts testing, CMM, OGP, moisture tester, and/or vision systems.
• Communicates First Piece Approval (FPA) status to lines.
• Records inspection results on designated forms following proper GDP requirements.
• Audits in-process Batch Records assuring process is in defined limits and per GDP.
• Collects and stores First Piece samples, In-Process Samples, and any other required part retention in designated area.
• Assemble & weld test samples for in-process and tailgate samples.
• Manages component inventory levels.