We have an immediate opening for a Crane Operator/Rigger for operation of cranes ranging from 20 to 75 tons. The qualified candidate will also have experience with rigging loads.
It is required that the candidate be able to read and interpret Blueprints as this role will also mount gear on frames. A pre-employment test will be administered to assess this competency.
This high-profile position will require a minimum of 45-50 hours per week and partial Saturdays when business needs dictate. Overtime is paid a time and a half for any time worked over 40 in a week.
• Operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and re position loads
• Depresses buttons, lifts levers, and ensures load is safely attached to crane before making any lift
• Move products, equipment, or materials to and from industrial work areas
• Rig and load units on truck for transport
• Work in a safe manner and enforce all safety policies
• Previous experience in crane operation for minimum of four (4) years
• Rigging and/or loading experience
• Must be flexible to updated changes in production schedules