Find your perfect match today.
Cook - 2nd Shift
Milwaukee, WI 53223 US
- Prepares food in accordance with planned menu
- Prepares food in large quantities in accordance with defined specific tasks or standard procedures.
- Ensures the proper storage of usable and non-usable leftovers.
- Stores food properly
- Ensures the maintenance of proper temperature in both hot and cold food items.
- Keeps assigned work areas well organized and clean.
- Cleans, mops, and empties waste when assigned or as needed.
- Handles food in a sanitary manner, including receipt, preparation, and storage.
- Maintains food temperature record
- Maintains equipment log
- Records usage of leftovers
- Uses food service equipment including meat slicer, blender, food processor, mixer, ovens, grill, knives and other items as necessary.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and ensures equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Notifies supervisor when repairs or replacements are needed.
- Other duties as assigned