Find your perfect match today.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226 US
- Operate all company vehicles safely, responsibly, and professionally.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal driving regulation & laws.
- Monitor vehicle functionality and notify the operations team of any necessary service repairs by completing pre- & post trip inspections and daily DOT DVIR written reports.
- Maintain operational safety and cleanliness of all vehicles
- Safely load, secure, and un-load truck/van contents by utilizing proper equipment and techniques.
- Maintain adequate fuel levels before, during, and after each driving shift.
- Unload all contents (equipment, trash, product, etc.) from trucks/vans after each driving shift.
- Park, power off, and store all company vehicles as instructed be operations management.
- Have movers assist you when backing up the trucks.
- Uphold a positive attitude, be a model of professionalism, and observe all applicable company policies.
- Maintain clear communication with the operations team – notifying dispatch of any additional job assignments/instructions, unexpected delays, etc.
- Complete daily project paperwork – obtaining customer signatures upon project completion, accurately reporting crew hours, and tracking/recording all equipment used, brought back, and/or left on the job site.
- Complete all other required over-the-road paperwork, drivers log books, driver’s time cards, monthly reports, and accident reports.
- Actively assist crew with all project related tasks – moving, pushing, carrying, etc.