Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 52000 YEAR true
CNC Set Up
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-09 2023-05-01 Job Number: BR631550425 Pay Rate: 52000
CNC Set-up Openings!
Plastic manufacturing opportunities in the Milwaukee Area!
1st Shift – Monday to Friday (7am-3pm)
2nd Shift – Monday to Friday (3pm-11pm)
3rd Shift – Sunday to Thursday (11pm-7am)
Local Plastic Manufacturing Company in Milwaukee has CNC set-up openings NOW! 2-3 years of DIRECT CNC Machine Set-up experience REQUIRED. This position requires set-up for 3, 5 or 7 axis CNC machines. Candidates must submit verifiable work history through a resume.
Duties and Tasks:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Logs into assigned jobs, complete daily management boards.
- Verify formed parts match signed samples and customer print.
- Read and follow all set-up instructions, corrects, and updates instructions.
- Performs all operations required to set-up equipment, fixtures, and dies without assistance.
- Complete first piece inspections and CNC set-up checklist.
- Utilizes proper selection of tooling, cutter types, program adjustment/offsets, and controller settings.
- Applies proper mounting and securing of tooling, aligning and securing of fixtures.
- Establish refence points, setting stops and machine travel.
- Perform periodic operation checks, advanced maintenance and troubleshooting.
- AT LEAST 2-3 years of DIRECT CNC Set-Up experience REQUIRED OR CURRENTLY ENROLLED in CNC educational program
- High Schools Diploma or GED – advanced schooling or training a plus.
- Can read and understand blueprints.
- Understands G&M code commands.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents – safety rules, set-up instructions, and procedural manual.
- Able to effectively communicate with other employees.
- Mathematical & Reasoning Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Able to practical problem solve.
- Able to interpret a variety of specification and information furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands and work characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, caring and moving parts, , materials, and product.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job included close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work in a hot or cool, dirty, dusty, and sometimes noisy environment.