Find your perfect match today.
CNC Machinist - All Shifts
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Basic interpretation of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and set-up requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes' dimensions and reference points on materials or work piece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine setting or programmed control data.