Find your perfect match today.
CNC Machinist - 2nd & 3rd shift
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Conceptual skills, process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, controls and instrumentation, supply management, tooling, inventory control, attention to detail, judgment.
- Writing skills required to complete documents and forms.
- Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to meet customer demands.
- Able to use calipers, torque wrenches, jigs, fixtures, and other tools.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings and schematics.
- Ability to measure accurately using a ruler or tape measure.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.