Find your perfect match today.
CNC Machinist - 1st shift
Richfield, WI 53076 US
- Reading the work order data and operating the CNC lathe accordingly
- Inspect parts per print specifications and inspection intervals determined by the Quality Department
- Ensure accurate part counts during machining
- Highly motivated
- Quality minded
- Basic math ability
- Basic measuring ability
- Good Attendance
- Ability to work standing and/or sitting
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds
- CNC lathe operation with 2-3 years machining experience required. Must have ability to read and interpret product drawings. CNC programming knowledge helpful but not required.
- Experience with programming DMG Mori Seiki and Mori Seiki machines and live tooling required.