Find your perfect match today.
CNC Machine Operators - 3rd shift
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Basic interpretation of blueprints, set-ups sheets, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece.
- Operates machine shop equipment under general supervision and makes leader aware of any problems as they occur.
- Measures dimensions of finished work piece to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Maintains machines and removes and replaces broken or worn tools.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean, organized and free of hazardous materials.
- Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to perform occasional to continuous repetitive motion while walking, standing, sitting, distinguishing colors, lifting and carrying objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.