Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 19 HOUR true
CNC Machine Operator, 1st shift
Grafton, WI 53024 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Job Number: sit23138101 Pay Rate: $19 / hour
Shift: 1st, (6:30am-3:30pm)
Pay: $18/hr + Based on experience
- Machine Operator positions are considered entry level; 1 to 2 years of experience on CNC equipment and/or college level CNC related coursework.
- Basic ability to read, write and follow instructions, assessed through interview process and subsequent on the-job training
- Physical ability to perform required tasks, (strength, dexterity), assessed through pre-employment interviews and on-the-job training
- Operate manual and CNC machines
- Use all required measuring instruments to verify product conformance
- Apply visual standards to verify product conformance
- Interpret and follow process monitoring frequencies and sample size
- Recognize special characteristic symbols and apply related control requirements
- Recognize tool wear prior to adverse effect on product Identify and segregate nonconforming product (including suspect product) Complete all production and inspection records – PDR Package and label finished goods when applicable