Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 16 HOUR true
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - 1st & 2nd shift
Milwaukee, WI 53204 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Job Number: IV9986691418 Pay Rate: $16 / hour
1st shift: 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday
2nd shift: 4pm-1am, Sunday-Thursday
Positions are $16/hr - Bilingual Preferred
Customer Service Representatives
Interact with sales representatives, customers, and customer call center to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Spanish as a second language is appreciated but not required.
Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Active Learning- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Learning Strategies- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
• Mathematics- Using mathematics to solve problems.
• Monitoring- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Reading Comprehension- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Speaking- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Writing- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Coordination- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
• Instructing- Teaching others how to do something.
• Negotiation- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
• Persuasion- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Service Orientation- Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Social Perceptiveness- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Complex Problem-Solving Skills
• Complex Problem Solving- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Systems Analysis- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Resource Management Skills.
• Management of Material Resources- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
• Management of Personnel Resources- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Time Management- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Communication - Types and frequency of interactions with other people that are required as part of this job.
Role Relationships – There will be different types of interactions with others both inside and outside the organization, which are of equal importance. Speaking to all people and treating them with respect is non-negotiable.
Work Setting – The work setting is a group work room that is temperature controlled. It is attached to a warehouse that is housing food products, so it is cold, and you will need
Body Positioning - Amount of time the worker will spend in a variety of physical positions on this job