Find your perfect match today.
Assemblers (Germantown) - 2nd Shift
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Aligns material and puts together parts to build more complex units.
- Interprets blueprint specifications for each unit.
- Conducts first piece inspection to adhere to quality standards.
- Knowledge of product packaging procedures and labeling
- Understands and engages in department metrics.
- Supports new product initiatives.
- Proficient in scrap out procedures
- Responsible for individual production schedule expectations
- Proficient within applicable computer programs and scanning operations
- Proficient in most Standard Operating Procedures for applicable department/cell
- Completes Industrial Lift Certification (as needed)
- Meets/Exceeds productivity expectations.
- Proficient understanding of department specific tools and measuring equipment
- Sustains inventory and parts replenishment system.
- Supports Continuous Improvement