Find your perfect match today.
Assembler - 1st shift
Pewaukee, WI 53072 US
- Reads and follows blueprints, travelers, work instructions, specifications, and other instructions to build, assemble and test parts in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Examines components and assemblies for correct fit.
- Interpret measurements.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (including electronically).
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements as required.
- Report errors in the product line.
- Regularly follows all safety policies and procedures.