This expanding company is looking to add to their team! As their business continues to grow, they are looking for entry level, and skilled employees with a good attitude to join! No previous experience required.
3rd Shift: Sunday through Thursday 10:30pm to 6:30am Sunday through Thursday
**Must train on 1st or 2nd shift for 2-4 weeks***
Pay Rate: $19.50-20/Hour based on experience
8 paid holidays annually & an attendance bonus of up to $500
40 hours per week - Overtime Available!
The positions are production positions for a company that manufacturers plastic and silicone medical parts.
Below are some job duties the Operators have:
- Log in to computer to pull basic production information each shift
- Remove parts, dexterity of hands to pull parts out of mold
- Visually inspect items as they are removed from molds
- Small hand assembly of components
- Using hand tools to assemble small parts
- Complete basic production paperwork
- Lift 15-20 lb occasionally
*Specific requirements for this position:*
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Relevant or long term work history
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to pass a basic math assessment
- High School Diploma or GED required
Entry level, no previous experience required!