This expanding company is looking to add to their team! As their business continues to grow, they are looking for entry level, and skilled employees with a good attitude to join! No previous experience required.
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm or Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm to 1:00am
3rd Shift: Sunday through Thursday 10:30pm to 6:30am Sunday through Thursday
Pay Rate: $19.50-20/Hour based on experience
8 paid holidays annually & an attendance bonus of up to $500
40 hours per week - Overtime Available!
Additional benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonus Program, etc.*
The positions are production positions for a company that manufacturers plastic and silicone parts.
*Specific requirements for this position:*
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Relevant or long term work history
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to pass a basic math assessment
- High School Diploma or GED required
*Below are some job duties the Operators have:*
- Measuring, gluing and inspection of parts
- Push & pull molds in and out of machines
- Log in to computer to pull basic production information each shift
- Remove parts, dexterity of hands to pull parts out of mold
- Visually inspect items as they are removed from molds
- Small hand assembly of components
- Complete basic production paperwork
- Lift 15-20 lb occasionally
Entry level, no previous experience required!