Find your perfect match today.
2nd Shift Machine Operator
Pewaukee, WI 53072 US
• Set-up and operate computer-controlled machines to perform one or more machine functions on various work pieces
• Machining a variety of materials compliant with the engineered drawings
• Maintain work area, machines and tools
• Maintain the highest level of quality
• Must communicate changes accurately and effectively
• Ability to maintain schedules to maximize workflow
• High school diploma or equivalency and three to five years-experience in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Set-up experience required
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Strong knowledge of machining practices. Good understanding of tooling and grades.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, feel or handle objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands or arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must be able to walk or stand on concrete for up to 4 hours at a time.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and the ability to focus.