Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 19.50 HOUR true
2nd Shift Extrusion Molding
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-15 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23140918 Pay Rate: 19.50
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Direct Hire Opportunity!
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 3pm - 11:30pm, $19 - $23/hr Based on Experience
- Responsible for the formulation, mixing and transfer of raw materials into a usable form.
- Mixing of all extruded product formulations and operations of Extruder assembly line.
- Ensure accuracy of mixed formulations (correct ingredients are properly measured per specific formula)
- Gathering and compiling materials necessary to produce mixes of products.
- Checking mixed materials for compliance to specifications and requirements.
- Reporting malfunctions and errors and requesting corrective action.
- Responsible for cleaning mixer and work area.
- Complete set-ups and changeovers and complete necessary paperwork.
- Change dies on the extruder and cutter as needed.
- Responsible for operation of all extruder line equipment including weigh right packaging machine, L-bar sealer, Batch Pro mixing control system, block cutters and cooler. fin sealer, and extruder.
- Frequently moves and positions oneself to work around machinery equipment and moving mechanical parts to set-up and clean the machines and inspect products.
- Responsible for operation of all extruder line equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and comprehend digital scale readings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to use basic calculator.
- Ability to operate computerized equipment is required.
- Required to move weights up to 50 pounds.