Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 16.50 HOUR true
2nd Shift Assembly
Mequon, WI 53092 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Job Number: sit23138250 Pay Rate: $16.50 / hour
Shift: 2nd Shift: 2:30PM to 11:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare work area. Check Blueprints, routings, and validate REV levels match production schedule. Validate components as defined by blueprint.
• Set-up jobs and assists other assemblers with set-ups and start-ups.
• Assemble all components properly following standard work procedures, specific work instructions, or instructions from Supervisor, Engineer, Manager or Lead person.
• Visually inspect parts for chips, burrs, cleanliness, broken tooling, defective paint and porosity.
• Complete scrap tags, mark defective area and place in designated scrap carts.
• Document all customer names, all heat and lot numbers, such as rubber products, friction material, part counts, material codes, and shipping part numbers.
• Perform “first-piece inspections” and various unsupervised routine inspections, visually or with the use of checking devices.
• Prepare all finished units for shipment.
• Verify and maintain the quality of work produced through visual inspection, testing, and inspection work instructions. • Notify supervisor or lead of any nonconformity, and document as required.
• Perform 6S daily and maintain a safe and clean work area complying with procedures. This includes mopping, sweeping, emptying mop and water buckets, and cleaning machines.
• Follow all ISO established procedures and participate in continuous improvement.
• Consistently demonstrate/be a team player, respectful, cooperative, trustworthy, and willing to help and to take ownership in solving problems.
• Participate in LEAN/Kaizen activity as requested
• Complete JITS, OEE, Shop Trak, and hour x hour production boards in accordance with standards.
• Actively engage in learning more than one assembly cell
• Follow all corporate policies and procedures including contract language for professional standards.
Requirements of Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Must have the ability to read, comprehend and follow documented standard work instructions in order to perform the duties described above.
• Must be able to follow production and quality standards while documenting in the ERP system (Syteline) such as JITS.
• Ability to identify part defects.
• Ability to document and communicate any part shortages, disruptions and/or any positive progress during the workday.