Find your perfect match today.
2nd Shift - Welder
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Operate manual and/or robotic welding equipment.
- Read shop orders and engineering drawings to determine specifications and accurately complete all required functions.
- Safely apply welds per specifications to produce completed product.
- Produce assemblies of metal work pieces to quality and efficiency standards, including repetitive lifting and placing metal work pieces into fixtures.
- Measure dimensions of metal work pieces to ensure conformance using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, templates, rulers, etc.
- Perform quality checks as prescribed and report issues to lead and/or supervisor.
- Accurately document and maintain information in written or electronic form.
- Safety complete finishing functions such as grinding, sanding, etc.