Find your perfect match today.
2nd Shift - Warehouse Associate
Hartford, WI 53027 US
- Perform assemblies of crates in a safe and organized fashion using pneumatic nail guns and staplers.
- Prepare and crate doors and parts orders for shipment per specifications and requirements. Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments).
- Check shipment for correct materials, packing and crating, tagging and handling instructions.
- Operate forklift to load crates into or on trucks, vans or flatbeds in a safe fashion.
- Perform general housekeeping practices in and around the receiving and or storage areas.
- Read and understand documents such as check lists, packing slips, manuals and drawings.
- Use tape measure and operate tools such as nail gun, stapler and air ratchet.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Math - add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.