Find your perfect match today.
2nd Shift - Shipping Clerk
Hartford, WI 53027 US
• Prepare and crate doors and parts orders for shipment per specifications and requirements. Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments).
• Check shipment for correct materials, packing and crating, tagging and handling instructions.
• Operate forklift to load crates into or on trucks, vans or flatbeds in a safe fashion.
• Perform general housekeeping practices in and around the receiving and or storage areas.
• Ability to read and understand documents such as check lists, packing slips, manuals and drawings.
• Ability to use tape measure and operate tools such as nail gun, stapler and air ratchet.
• High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload and to manage more than one task at a time.
• Ability to safely operate a forklift.