Find your perfect match today.
2nd Shift - Machine Operator - SMT
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
- Responsible for everyday machine operations.
- SMT line start-up & shut down.
- Verification of run and first article inspections.
- React quickly to machine menus, replacement component reel changes and error codes.
- Complete all production paper work in a consistent, timely manner.
- Must be able to interpret all production paperwork.
- Organize responsibilities to achieve maximum output to meet production and quality requirements.
- Load applicable programs of the SMT line equipment.
- Set applicable feeder pitch and component teaching on SMT line equipment.
- Perform all component kit set-ups, change-overs and tear downs on placement machines.
- Assist in trouble shooting SMT line when needed.
- Assist in any department that requires additional help.
- Perform other duties as needed to support the customers, the manufacturing processes and the
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to stand for excess of 8 hours in a day.
- Math and basic number skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), use of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Basic data entry skills for computer applications.
- Must be able to read, interpret and consistently follow drawings, engineering specifications, floor manufacturing procedures, customer specification, data packs and workmanship quality standards.
- 20/20 vision (with glasses or contacts if needed) is required and must be able to see colors.