Find your perfect match today.
1st and 2nd shift CNC Machine Operator
Germantown, WI 53022 US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Debug Swiss CNC programs to produce parts to print and meet production standards.
• Setup, program, operate, and troubleshoot CNC mills and lathes.
• Ability to reduce setup time and machining through process improvements.
• Understands, interprets and edits G-code programs at the machine.
• Completes daily quality documentation such as shop folders and tags.
THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Five years machinist experience in versatile machining environment.
• Programming, setup, and operate CNC mills and lathes experience
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• High knowledge and understanding of metal machining.
• Ability to work with various types of metal machining constraints without guidance.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings and other shop drawing aids at a high level.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.