Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift Maintenance Tech
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
- Perform a regular schedule of preventive maintenance based on machinery operating and maintenance manuals.
- Ensure machinery is operating normally and all manufacturer installed safety devices are intact and functioning properly.
- Respond to requests from department managers, supervisors and operators of machine breakdowns, operating irregularities and all other issues.
- Work on special projects as they come up, based on priority set by the Director of Operations, while coordinating with the PM schedule.
- Work with outside contractors as required.
- Relocate equipment, service drops, lighting, and other energy sources as required.
- Keep track of maintenance, laser, punch consumables and add to maintenance order requisition list.
- Keep shop yard in neat and orderly condition.
- Perform snowplowing, salting and office walkway clearing in winter months.
- Perform infrastructure maintenance based on scheduled pm intervals.
- Perform other building and grounds maintenance tasks as required.
- Inform department supervisors of abnormal conditions during machine inspections and will coordinate with maintenance supervisor for the order of parts and time required to complete repair.
- Must be able to be on-call for off work hour maintenance support if machines are down.
- Should possess high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to use basic hand and power tools
- Must be able to check and diagnose low voltage control and power supply circuits.
- Must be able to use a digital volt ohm meter, continuity checker, amp probes and other electrical testing devices.
- Familiar with 110v; 208v; 240v; and 480v 3-phase power supplies.
- 3-5 years prior maintenance experience preferred.