Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 19.00 HOUR true
1st Shift Machine Operator
Richfield, WI 53076 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-09 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23140021 Pay Rate: 19.00
CNC Milling Machine Operator
Shift: 1st, (5:00/6:00AM-1:30/2:30PM)
Pay: $18.00-$21.00/hr + BOE
- CNC Machinists set-up and operate CNC machines using work orders, blueprints, necessary fixtures and tooling. They perform inspection as required by the quality department. Production is run on the CNC equipment in a reasonable and timely manner.
CNC milling machines, CNC routers, CNC Saws, other equipment as needed.
- Math-basic, fraction, possibly trigonometry
- Computer Literacy, ability to enter data accurately as required Specific:
- Determine requirements from work order blueprints and other custom supplied data.
- Do an appropriate set-up ensuring both productivity, quality, and optimum cycle time.
- Run test program.
- Have first piece approved by quality department.
- Inspect parts per print specifications and inspection intervals determined by the Quality department.
- Continually look for ways to improve on machining and set-up of job with Engineering Dept.
- Perform visual inspection at all times.
- Attend company courses and assist on project teams when asked.
- Completion and update of job specific set-up documentation.