Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift Machine Operator
Hartford, WI 53027 US
- 1-3 years prior experience operating a Brake Press, it’s plus if they have operated a Trumps Press- (brand of the machine)
Work from prints is a bonus.
- Do you own inspection work using mics and calipers
- Set-up exp. preferred, but not required.
- No programming
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and to manage more than one task simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.