Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift - Shipping & Crating Specialist
Jackson, WI 53037 US
- Ability to read and understand documents such as check lists, packing slips, manuals and drawings.
- Ability to use tape measure and operate tools such as nail gun, stapler and air ratchet.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and to manage more than one task at a time.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.