Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift - Material Handler
Milwaukee, WI 53219 US
- Read blueprints to determine materials necessary for projects as well as timelines to prepare for projects.
- Move materials to work areas in preparation for building product.
- Coordinate and stage materials quickly and safely
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass competency test and pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Ability to read blueprints to be able to pick appropriate materials
- Critical thinker who can make decisions and act on them
- Ability to follow instructions
- Possess ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Forklift certified preferred
- Previous experience as a material handler
- 1 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lb safely
- Steel toe boots or shoes