1st shift, 5am-1pm
$25/hr BOE & Skills
We are open to maintenance technician candidates at varying skill levels. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general production machine adjustments and PM’s. Candidates must have mechanical aptitude and a solid work history. Food experience is required along with production line/changeover experience being highly preferred.
• Assists in routine equipment maintenance on a variety of food production equipment.
• Assures that the preventative maintenance schedule is being executed.
• Analyzes mechanical or operational problems and takes corrective actions.
• Works within the maintenance and operations department to schedule appropriate repairs to key production lines and equipment.
• Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must have basic knowledge of electricity required. Must be mechanically inclined and proficient in at least one area of repair and maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, conveying, etc.).