Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 52000 YEAR true
1st Shift Maintenance Tech
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-30 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138163 Pay Rate: 52000
1st shift, Monday-Friday,
6am-2:30pm, $21-$29/hr + BOE
Under the direction of the Director of Operations – the Maintenance Department will work to ensure the seamless, safe and uninterrupted production of customer product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform a regular schedule of preventive maintenance based on machinery operating and maintenance manuals.
- Ensure machinery is operating normally and all manufacturer installed safety devices are intact and functioning properly.
- Respond to requests from department managers, supervisors and operators of machine breakdowns, operating irregularities and all other issues.
- Work on special projects as they come up, based on priority set by the Director of Operations, while coordinating with the PM schedule.
- Work with outside contractors as required.
- Relocate equipment, service drops, lighting, and other energy sources as required.
- Keep track of maintenance, laser, punch consumables and add to maintenance order requisition list.
- Keep shop yard in neat and orderly condition.
- Perform snowplowing, salting and office walkway clearing in winter months.
- Perform infrastructure maintenance based on scheduled pm intervals.
- Perform other building and grounds maintenance tasks as required.
- Inform department supervisors of abnormal conditions during machine inspections and will coordinate with maintenance supervisor for the order of parts and time required to complete repair.
- Must be able to be on-call for off work hour maintenance support if machines are down.
Education and Experience
- Should possess high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to use basic hand and power tools
- Must be able to check and diagnose low voltage control and power supply circuits.
- Must be able to use a digital volt ohm meter, continuity checker, amp probes and other electrical testing devices.
- Familiar with 110v; 208v; 240v; and 480v 3-phase power supplies.
- 3-5 years prior maintenance experience preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.