Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 42500 YEAR true
1st Shift - Inside Sales Asst
Milwaukee, WI 53214 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-28 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138144 Pay Rate: 42500
Inside Sales Assistant
Provides clerical/administrative support to inside and outside sales representatives.
Must support Marsh’s Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Trust. Must also encourage and promote continual improvement and have an attitude that supports extreme customer service.
- Position Details: Works closely with inside and outside sales team on customer projects, data entry, also works with purchasing to get to information to sales team to meet customer needs. This is mainly a data entry job. Need someone with good attention to details, basic excel skills. This person does not interact with outside customers. They’re only customers are internal to Marsh
- Salary: 35k-50k
- Work environment: MKE office, hybrid possible after training is complete
- Serve as a liaison between Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marsh purchasing and customers.
- Complete forms and process orders as necessary.
- Enter orders, expedite orders, pre-expedite open orders, process RMA’s, create Excel spreadsheets all at salesperson’s direction.
- Update Part Editor and CUSLOI at I/S person direction.
- Begin quote process at sales direction. (Gather price and delivery information).
- General data entry and filing.
- Handle misc. document requests from customers, Nafta certificates, corrective action forms, etc.
- Assist sales in answering phone calls and exceeding customer’s expectations for customer service.
- Assist as back up for Inside Sales during vacations and absences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints form customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management
- Mathematical skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions and decimals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some secondary education is preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a customer service environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Required to frequently reach with hands and arms
- Required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 25lbs
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those with a disability.