Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift - Blender
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
The Chemical Compounder/Packer is responsible for completing all assignments in an accurate and timely manner while maintaining a high level of safety and quality consciousness. The job responsibilities include product manufacturing, packing, bulk truck unloading, product transfer, and plant sanitation.
• Assist in the daily manufacturing of lubricants/oils used in mining, cement, and power generation markets using various type of pumps, mixing vessels, and measuring equipment.
• Packaging and labeling of finished goods.
• Load and unload bulk trucks as needed.
• Participate in daily plant clean up.
• Aid in the daily efforts to identify and recover line flush and create disposition requests.
• Help control inventory levels of raw materials and manufacturing supplies.
• Transfer of finished goods and raw materials between buildings.
• Assists in the training of newer or less skilled Compounders.