Find your perfect match today.
1st Shift - Assembly
Hartford, WI 53027 US
A highly motivated, driven, self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented atmosphere. The ideal candidate should have three months or more of experience assembling components, following schematics, and operating hand and power tools.
- Read and follow blueprints and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts in an accurate and timely fashion per the daily production schedule.
- Pull stock components, tools and materials.
- Assembles components for sub-assemblies of door orders and manufactured parts.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the manufactured parts by inspecting and verifying sub-assembly meets specifications, and then transfer to staging area.
- Document actions by confirming completed tasks on i-Pad.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Maintain inventory stock levels to meet specifications.
- Resolve assembly issues; notify supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Basic mechanical and electrical assembly background.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, work instructions and blueprints.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive and batch processes requiring dexterity and endurance.
- Ability to prioritize workload and to manage more than one task simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Must be able to read and use standard tape measure as well as other measuring tools.