Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 16.50 HOUR true
1st & 2nd Shift - Assembly
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-06 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138470 Pay Rate: 16.50
1st & 2nd Shift
Location: Waukesha, WI
BASIC FUNCTION: Assemble seats of particular product group from drawings and assembly instructions, using assembly fixtures and power bench tools. Fit and align assemblies, recognize defective parts, inspect and test final assemblies on a variety of assembly operations.
- Instruct, and check work of assemblers of lower classification.
- Use drawings and job order documentation to assemble and verify correct product configuration.
- Check and test and verify subassemblies and units, to meet all specifications
- Able to perform all the assembly steps necessary from upholstering/covering through final packaging.
- Able to assist on other product lines
- Material movement from other departments.
- Packaging product per specifications.
- Confirm that all safety procedures and practices are followed.
- Suggest process method improvements.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas.
- Prior work experience in a role that required the use of tools for mechanical tasks is required (prior manufacturing assembly experience preferred).
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong spatial reasoning skills.
- Able to count accurately.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in fluent English.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Able to recognize types of fasteners used in assembly.
- Part number identification.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds from floor to waist occasionally.
- Ability to lift 65 pounds from waist to chest occasionally.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds from chest to overhead frequently.
- Ability to carry 30 pounds, 3 feet, occasionally.
- Ability to push 200 pounds on a wheeled cart for 40 feet occasionally.
- Ability to pull 60 pounds on a wheeled cart for 50 feet occasionally.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Good hand/finger dexterity required.
- Ability to handle repetitive motion.
- Ability to reach above shoulders, crouch, bend at the waist, and climb an A-frame ladder.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This job description may not be all inclusive of the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor to perform other duties. Your performance will be evaluated in large part based upon the tasks listed in this job description.