Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 19 24 HOUR true
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-15 2023-07-01 Job Number: sit23138662 Pay Rate: $19-24 / hour
1st Shift: 7am to 3pm
2nd Shift: 3pm to 11pm
Pay: $19-25/hour Based on Experience
The Welder will perform the daily set-up and fabricate/weld (MIG) weldments in a variety of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum, utilizing blueprints for set-up and inspection of parts to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Set-up, lay-out, tack-up and weld sheet metal in constructing customer parts and components
- Tack and/or weld metal parts together using MIG welding
- Safely apply welds per specifications to produce completed product Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material
- Capable of porosity-free MIG welding
- 2+ years of MIG welding experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to set-up jobs from prints