Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 65000 85000 YEAR true
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Job Number: sit23137331 Pay Rate: $65000-85000 / year
- Liaison with Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing and other departments with ownership of processes for their customer accounts.
- Hands on utilization and understanding of various problem-solving tools and active follow up.
- Monitoring and driving the action on ‘key performance indicators” like on time delivery, inventory levels, aging, obsolescence, and customer satisfaction.
- Initiate and facilitate all new product introductions to meet customer requirements.
- Input and maintain all customer purchase order activity.
- Facilitate all aspects of incoming customer engineering change notices.
- Communicate product quotation pricing to existing customers.
- Monitor status of unresolved RFQ’s and coordinate incoming customer Return Material Notices (RMA).
- Ensure corrective action is completed and communicated to customer and facilitate resolution to customer problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and communicate delivery status to customer as needed.
- Advise MTI sales force of necessary customer service activity and support sales force as required with literature and sample requests.
- Be knowledgeable and monitor customer financial costing objectives. And appraise MTI management of necessary customer issues.
- Perform other duties as needed to support customers, manufacturing processes and Quality System. This includes following procedures, work instructions and completing all related documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Time management, ability to organize and manage multiple priorities unsupervised