Find your perfect match today.
Milwaukee, WI 53223
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for a direct placement position at company located in Milwaukee, WI
1st Shift 7am-3pm, $20-$26/hr!
Under the direction of the Facilities Engineer, the Maintenance Technician maintains facility heating, cooling, electrical, manufacturing equipment and mechanical systems; as well as structures and grounds.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or G.E. D., 5-10 years of experience in operations in a manufacturing environment. Experience including heating, AC, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, construction and other trade functions and services.
Documented knowledge and experience in the trade functions and services.
Ability to Weld (Mig, Tig and Stick)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete and non-concrete variables.
- Ability to comprehend verbal communication, read and comprehend written communications, reports, schematics, and blueprints. Ability to give verbal and written communications to management, co-workers, customers and vendors. Experience working and communicating in a multi-lingual environment (Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere.
- Strong basic mathematics skills and the ability to perform complex algebraic and other computations.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift (Company will train and certify), HVAC and electrical preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Diagnose, troubleshooting and assessing equipment breakdowns to determine extent of necessary repairs.
Repair of buildings and alterations while assuring the continuous maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform construction and repair projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production machinery.
- Repair to production machinery to keep lines continuously operational.
About SITE Staffing, Inc.
With over 25 years of experience, SITE Staffing, Inc. Is the staffing agency of choice for Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Employees trust us because they know we will match them with real opportunities at great organizations. Whether you are looking for a temporary assignment or a permanent position, we are here to help you reach your employment goals.
At SITE Staffing we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have been awarded the Five Star Invest in Vets employer rating by the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber in recognition of our commitment to hiring, training, and retaining veterans, service members, and military spouses. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, and we are the 2019 recipient of the BBB s Torch Award for Ethics.