Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 72800 YEAR true
Maintenance Tech - 1st & 3rd
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Posted: 05/27/23 2023-05-10 2023-06-26 Job Number: sit23138548 Pay Rate: $72800 / year
1st Shift, 7am-3pm, & 3rd Shift 11pm-7am,
up to $35/hr + sign on bonus
Under the direction of the Maintenance Team Leader, the Advanced Maintenance Technician designs, fabricates, repairs, and maintains mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical components of production machines including molding machines, support equipment, material handling systems, robotics and automation. This role will create drawings of electrical schematics and mechanical components for future reference. This position attends to breakdowns, diagnoses faults, and executes equipment improvements and time-critical repairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary at any time.
- Executes both the preventive and predictive maintenance programs that ensure that equipment is available and capable when needed.
- Executes policies, rules, and procedures within the Company handbook and quality systems.
- Understands electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic machine schematics.
- Completes all applicable paperwork and E-documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Fills in for maintenance team leader when required to direct activities and priorities of the maintenance staff.
- Ability to understand and document AC, DC, high voltage and low voltage control panels.
- Familiarity and programming capability for different PLCs and their controls.
- Assist in the requisition of tools, equipment, and MRO supplies.
- Familiarity with all types of mechanical and servo drive systems and the ability to diagnose problems associated with these systems.
- This position must be able to operate the following equipment: welders, (stick, mig, and tig) cutting torch, drill press, band saw, and others where applicable.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and form valid data driven conclusions.
- This position will assist the production group with technical problems and production issues and assist in determining root cause problem resolution.
- This position will execute any maintenance type activity based on immediate need requirement.
- This person will support any and all plant wide safety initiatives including the review of all outside contractors to make sure company safety standards are being maintained.
- This position will communicate with the different departments of the company in a positive and team-oriented manner.
- This position will participate in the evaluation and implementation of new machine and auxiliary equipment molding technology to help establish and improve the company’s technical advantages.
- This position will participate in a foundation for continuous improvement within the maintenance department and as part of the overall organization.
- This position will maintain and enforce good departmental housekeeping standards in all areas to create a clean and safe work environment.
- This position will identify and stock critical spare parts to support production. This position will also be responsible for identifying when additional parts need to be ordered.
- Develop the necessary skill sets that will assist in meeting the production needs through time sensitive repairs and established PM programs on both molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
Needed Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
These are some of the skill sets required for this position.
- Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Decision making and prioritization skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous plastic molding maintenance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics.
- Demonstrated team leading, problem solving and project management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of molding machine PM requirements.
- Ability to understand facility wide mechanical systems including HVAC, water, compressed air, etc.
- Ability to learn from and interact with all maintenance team members.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Skills in problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Ability to travel between facilities when needed.
- Injection molding manufacturing environment experience.
- Believes in and understands lean and 5S terminology.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to physically lift 50# from floor.