Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 18 20 HOUR true
Machinist - 2nd Shift
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Posted: 05/27/23 2023-05-10 2023-06-26 Job Number: sit23138088 Pay Rate: $18-20 / hour
Shift; 1st, M-F 12pm - 8pm
Pay: $18- $22 +BOE
- Set up and operate CNC boring bars, CNC boring mills, large CNC milling and turning machines, CNC grinders, special purpose CNC machines, etc.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Using a variety of precision measuring equipment, measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Dry run, debug and edit CNC programs at machine under supervision.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media, under supervision
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Grinds and adapts tooling and attachments for special work requirements.
- Works with large and expensive parts or smaller parts of a complicated nature having critical and exacting requirements as to tolerance and finish.