Find your perfect match today.
3rd Shift Material Handler
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
We are looking for a material handler/blender for 3rd shift.
- Complete shipments by processing and loading orders
- Operate powered industrial equipment
- Operate warehouse equipment as needed to complete tasks
- Schedule, move, weigh, stock, receive and pack inbound and/or outbound warehouse products
- Load and unload trucks
- Utilize JDE, RFS, and RF technology to transact the movement of inventory and ship product
- Bring raw materials to the work center
- Assist in inventory level maintenance and inventory counts
- Ensure correct labeling, packaging and inventory
- Inspect for damaged products
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
- Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must have self-motivated and be able to work on their own.
Ability to interpret work instructions
Ability to follow written and verbal directions
Basic mathematical skills
Ability to lift/move heavy objects
ERP Systems Knowledge
You will train on 1st shift for about a month-month and a half so they can be trained by the Material Handling Lead. Will go to 3rd shift once fully trained and the lead is confident in their abilities.