Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 26 28 HOUR true
1st shift, 2nd shift, weekend shift, Powder Painter
Hartford, WI 53027 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Industry: Skills Job Number: IV49898429 Pay Rate: $26-28 / hour
Shifts: 1st, 2nd -5am-3pm, Mon-Thurs & 3pm-1am, Mon – Thurs or
Weekend 1st Shift: 3:00am - 3:00pm Friday – Sunday
Pay: Up to $26/hr BOE, $2/hr pre for 2nd shift
Temp-hire or Direct Hire
- Apply coatings such as paint or lacquer to protect or decorate workpiece surfaces using spray guns
- Responsible for mixing and cleanup of paint
- Match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
- Must be able to set-up, clean, maintain and adjust equipment
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems at paint line
- Maintain production rates and quality standards
- Check and identify worn parts on spray guns to ensure proper function.
- Examine finished surfaces to verify conformance to specifications; retouch if necessary
- Clean surfaces of workpieces in preparation for coating
- Rinse, drain or wipe coated workpieces to remove excess coating material or to facilitate setting of finish coats on workpiece.
- Place coated workpieces in ovens or dryers for specified times in order to dry or harden finishes.
- Attention to detail so that all surfaces are covered, there are no paint runs, etc.
- Experience with a high-volume low-pressure pot, airless spray guns,
- Must have and wear protective gear designated for the Department and job.
- Must be able to stand for all or most of a regular work shift as well as reach, bend and stoop.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must have visual acuity; ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.